Looking for a Business Smartphone?
As the first cell phone that could access email and the web, BlackBerry phones have been popular with businessmen and women the world over. The physical QWERTY keyboard featured on models allowed people to type out messages and emails with ease, as well as connect to their calendar. While the brand has now stopped making their devices, you can still find many new and used models with the carrier Rogers.
What Advantages Do They Have?
Using one of these smartphones comes with a number of advantages
- Removable battery: Many other models have batteries built-in, which makes it difficult when you want to take it out or change it in case of battery fail. This makes it easier when you want to replace the battery or if you like to carry a spare one with you in case your phone goes flat.
- Different keyboard options: You can look through the different models and find different keyboard sizes; some are smaller than others.
- Computer syncing: These devices can sync to multiple computers at the same time, which comes in handy if you want to sync it with your home computer, your laptop, and your office computer.
- Multi-tasking: This brand has implemented multitasking so that you can run a number of programs at the same time without issue.
What Models Can I Find?
Some of the BlackBerry models that you can find on the Rogers network, old and new, include:
- Curve 8520: This model has a full QWERTY keyboard, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 2.0. It uses the brands operating system and has a touch-sensitive optical trackpad as well as a 2.46-inch TFT display.
- Curve 9220: The Curve 9220 has a 2 MP primary camera with geotagging and video recording. It has a 2.4-inch scratch resistant LCD screen with 320 by 240 pixels. Youll find 512 MB of internal memory and a battery life of up to 7 hours talk time and 432 hours on standby.
- KEYone: This model has a 4.5-inch touchscreen display and a QWERTY keyboard with an all-day battery life. It features 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage that can extend by up to 2 TB through a microSD. It has Android 7.1 Nougat and a 2.0 GHz octa-core processor. Weighing just 180 grams, the KEYone measures 14.9 by 7.3 by 0.9 cm and includes Bluetooth and a media player. The front-facing camera is 8 MP and the rear-facing camera is 12 MP with an LED flash.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by BlackBerry.