BodyGuardz Anti-Scratch Screen Protector for Apple
People use their iPhones for things like calling and texting, playing games, and getting GPS directions. The glass screen of an iPhone is exposed to all of the elements. Luckily, anti-scratch glass screen protectors from BodyGuardz made for various Apple devices, like the iPhone 7, iPhone 8, and iPhone X, are designed to provide an extra layer of security and protection for your smartphone.What are BodyGuardz screen protectors made of?
Screen protectors from BodyGuardz come in a variety of materials that vary according to the kind of protection they offer. Some of these accessories offer anti-scratch coverage only, while others include smudge-resistance, anti-glare technology, and shock-resistance for any Apple phone.
- Urethane film: For basic protection, a BodyGuardz screen protector made out of urethane film is intended to offer a preventative barrier against scratches.
- Polymer film: BodyGuardz protectors made with polymer film are designed to provide resistance against scratches, as well as resistance against smudges and damage from impact.
- Tempered glass: Tempered-glass screen protectors from BodyGuardz are designed to offer more protection for your Apple iPhone. Featuring ion-strengthened glass, these glass screen protectors offer an additional defensive layer against drops, scratches, and fingerprints.
Featuring ExpressAlign technology, screen protectors from BodyGuardz are designed to be easy to install on any Apple iPhone, including the iPhone 7.
- Clean your phone: The first step in the installation of these accessories is to clean your phone screen with a microfiber cloth. Make sure all dust particles and oils, smudges, and fingerprints are removed from the phones surface. Then place your iPhone face-up on a sturdy, flat surface like a countertop or table.
- Remove the screen protectors covering: Peel back the packaging on the protector, taking caution to avoid touching the adhesive side.
- Align packaging with your phone: The ExpressAlign packaging is meant to line up exactly with your iPhones body, taking the guesswork out of installation. Once the accessory is lined up with your Apple iPhone’s borders, you will be able to begin attaching it.
- Press the screen down: After the protector has been aligned, firmly press down on the middle of it. Once it adheres to the iPhone, you may remove the remaining plastic packaging.
- Press away bubbles: Use the microfiber cloth to press any bubbles toward the edge of the screen. If you cannot get them all out, dont worry; the rest will disappear within 24 to 48 hours.
Spyglass is a type of tempered-glass protector that is designed to prevent others from seeing what youre doing on your smartphone. This privacy shield allows the user to view the screen from directly overhead and is intended to help protect your data from prying eyes.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by BodyGuardz.