Case IH Mens Hats
Case IH has provided agricultural and farm equipment, such as tractors, since 1842. If you like the brand and would like to wear clothing featuring it, you can purchase hats and baseball caps that include tractor designs or the Case IH logo. These hats and caps are available for purchase in a variety of colors, materials, styles, and fits.What materials do Case IH caps use?
Hats for the IH company are manufactured using several base materials. Some common materials used in their production include:
- Cotton blends
- 100% cotton
- Straw hats featuring a red and black band.
- You can narrow your search to one material type if you wish.
If you prefer a certain style for your daily outfit needs, there are several options open to you.
- Traditional baseball cap styles.
- Five panel.
If you want a hat or cap in a specific color, there are a range of options from which you can choose. You can choose colors for the headwear itself or colors based on the logo or tractor designs. Some common color schemes for IH caps include:
- Each color may feature designs that incorporate the IH logo in the traditional red and black script.
Case IH headwear comes in two primary size categories:
- Adjustable to fit multiple sizes.
- Specific sizes for each cap model.
- You can choose a size that fits your measurements or an adjustable item that may be tweaked for your needs.
If you'd like to purchase a Case IH cap that is adjustable, knowing the different adjustment methods may help you make the choice that is right for you. The main adjustment types are:
- Fitted. Fitted headwear is usually meant for a certain range of sizes.
- Snapbacks use a series of pegs that allow you to adjust the fit of your item.
- Strapbacks allow you to pull a strap through a loop or buckle to adjust the fit.
Trapper headwear typically has a traditional main body with added flaps on the side that come down to cover your ears. You may be able to tuck these flaps into the main body when you do not need them. You can purchase a trapper with the traditional red and black IH logo or tractor designs.What is a five panel?
Five panel refers to both the number of pieces on your headgear and how it is put together. If your IH tractor headwear is a five-panel item, its separate pieces are combined over the top arc that covers the head rather than being sewn together in a pinwheel.