Hotel Collection Comforters and Bedding Sets
Hotel Collection comforters and bedding can be found in a wide variety of colors and sizes. With hotel collection comforter sets you can find something that suits your style. These collections allow you to replicate the feeling of a luxury hotel bed in your home.What are the features of Hotel Collection comforters and bedding?
- Range of sizes: Hotel Collection reversible comforter sets are available in many sizes. They are offered in full, queen, king, and California king.
- High thread count: The cotton on the outside of reversible hotel comforter sets typically has a thread count of 400 or more. The higher the number of threads per square inch of fabric, the softer the cotton comforter set will feel against your skin.
- Coordinating bedding collection: Hotel Collection sets are made to coordinate with the decor of your bedroom. They are available in solid colors for a clean and fresh look or stripes for a sporty and modern look. The basic solid colors of hotel comforter collections make it easy to match them with walls, curtains, flooring, and other elements of your space.
- Reversible solid colors of fabric: Many bedding collections have a solid color such as white on one side and a different color on the other side. Some of the bedding collections feature white on both sides of the comforter.
- Embroidery: Part of the offerings are embroidery on the bedding collections. In some of the collections, there is colorful embroidery on one side of the reversible comforter set and a solid white or another color on the other side.
- Prints and designs: There is a range of floral prints, chevrons, stripes, dots, plaid, and other styles on their reversible collections.
The interior of a bedding comforter is filled with a material that has loft. The loft of the bedding comforter helps the comforter set to retain your body heat and keep you warm while you sleep. The fill also adds thickness and plushness to the comforter set. A Hotel Collection bedding set may use 100% down as the fill material. The fill may also be made from 100% cotton or a cotton blend. Down alternatives are also available for blankets and comforters. The down alternatives are made from synthetic materials that are designed to have a high loft. These materials are hypoallergenic, making them a wise choice if you have an allergy to feathers. The down alternative bedding can be machine washed and dried for ease of laundering.