Nike Skateboarding Shoes for Men
Nike offers a range of mens shoe styles that are designed with skateboarders in mind, but can also be worn by those who just enjoy a classic skateboarder look in footwear. Whether you spend the majority of your time in a skate park, an office, or a studio, this line of Nike shoes offers both performance shoe fit and style.What features do Nike skate shoes have?
Nikes line of skate shoes comes in a wide range of materials and offers a number of features that differentiate this footwear from other types of athletic shoes. Some of these materials and features listed here:
- Premium leather: Many Nike SB skate shoes have premium leather uppers, which make them both high performance and suitable for the office. A durable textile is added to the ankle for extra comfort and support.
- Canvas: Canvas is another classic material that is both stylish and durable, used for shoes that can go from the skate park to the workplace.
- Toe bumper: Nike SB shoes often have extended toe bumpers. A toe bumper maximizes grip and improves board feel for skateboarders and gives shoes a classic skate look.
- Rubber outsole: Nikes skate shoes have rubber outsoles. Many of these are stamped with a herringbone pattern that enhances grip and traction.
- Lining: Nike SB shoes have a variety of different linings for different seasons. Some linings are wool, which keeps wearers warm in cool temperatures. Some have foam sock-liners, which are designed to be worn without socks to keep feet cool when the temperature soars.
Some of Nikes skating shoes are equipped with Nike Zoom, a high-tech support system. This thin layer of support places the soles of the feet closer to the ground, giving skateboarders greater control over quick, multidirectional movements. The Zoom cushioning system also provides support to anyone who spends a great deal of time on his feet while also offering the flatter profile of a classic skate shoe style.Are Nike SB shoes available in multiple shoe heights?
Nike SB skate shoes are available in low tops, mid tops, and high tops. These offer benefits for skateboarders as well as a wide variety of style options for those who just like the classic look of skate shoes.
Sizes of skate shoes offered by Nike SB offer come in mens sizes 6 to 14, including half sizes.Has Nike SB partnered with any prominent skateboarders?
One collection, the Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski, is the result of a collaboration with this professional skateboarder known for his "switch stance" moves.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nike.