Paul Mitchell Hair Care Styling Products
Paul Mitchell is a manufacturer of professional hair products and styling tools. The company offers several lines of products tailored to meet the needs of a wide variety of hair types, with shampoos, conditioners, and other styling products in each line. These various hair care lines are designed to deliver the professional results one would receive in a Paul Mitchell hair salon.How many lines of products does Paul Mitchell sell?
Paul Mitchell offers a full range of hair care shampoo and conditioning treatments to moisturize and strengthen all types of textures, including fine, wavy, curly, and coarse. There are specific products designed to repair damaged strands and those for hydrating, color care, and frizz control. Some of Paul Mitchells signature products include:
- Super Skinny Serum
- Shampoo One, Shampoo Two, and Shampoo Three
- Super Sculpt
- Forever Blonde Shampoo
- Freeze & Shine Super Spray
- XTG Extreme Thickening Glue
- Tea Tree is a beauty brand. The products are infused with natural botanicals and essential oils to lift hair at the root. Tea Tree products are designed to repair and protect dry, damaged strands, promote body and shine, and moisturize dry hair. Tea Tree offers four categories of hair products, including scalp care, special, lemon sage, and lavender mint.
- MarulaOil shampoos, conditioners, style creams, and treatments are intended to hydrate hair deeply and promoting healthy strands by delivering powerful antioxidants.
- Neuro by Paul Mitchell offers a range of hair care products and creams along with professional salon styling tools, including irons, brushes, and hair dryers. Neuro has its own line of shampoo and conditioner treatments as well as hair sprays, moisturizers, and moisturizing hair serums.
- The Paul Mitchell NEON brand offers temporary hair coloring sprays in five different shades, including Midnight Dream, Power Pink, Blue Bliss, Glam Green, and Purple Love.
- Awapuhi Wild Ginger by Paul Mitchell is a brand intended to create professional salon looks. Awapuhi has deep conditioning treatments, leave-in treatments, texturizing sprays, Keratin treatments, and more.
- Paul Mitchell’s Pro Tools products are very popular. All of the tools that are needed to create any style can be found in this line. The Pro Tools brand includes curling irons, flat irons, blow dryers, combs, brushes, and other tools, such as sectioning clips and water sprayers.
- MITCH is a men’s grooming brand by Paul Mitchell that features rinses, conditioners, and products that deliver maximum hold, such as the Reformer Texturizing Hair Paste, Clean Cut Styling Hair Cream, and Material Styling Hair Clay.